Monday, July 30, 2012

Testimony by Dudu Zulu

I would like to praise God for my life and for the amazing things He has done for me through Ethembeni.

Since I first came to Ethembeni in 2002, so much has happened in my life. With the help of Ethembeni I have developed sewing skills, and my self-esteem has been built up by love and encouragement, and their support has produced this kind of Dudu – the loving person, caring, confident, and able to make my own decisions.

God has used Ethembeni to fulfill His purposes  through my life – since I recovered from TB meningitis, stroke, TB spine and pneumonia, I did not think I would survive without Ethembeni’s support. Although my physical body still has many challenges, I praise God that I am able to do whatever I like in most cases. The few things I fail to do now, do not bother me because I accept the changes that happened in my life, without choosing it.

I see God’s blessings in being a part of the Ethembeni family for I’m a healthy living testimony without fear. Spiritually I am growing every day and to constantly learn new things means a lot to me. I am able to provide for my family and have a beautiful, lovely house, which is something that I would never have thought I could call my own. All this because Ethembeni made me into a responsible person.

Last but not least, my dream to be a counsellor has been fulfilled by God through Ethembeni. I’ve developed a lot of skills – that is why I lay my life before God and humble myself because I understand I have been chosen by God and I understand my uniqueness.

Thank you Ethembeni, for your loving, caring support and walking with me on this painful challenging journey. By holding my hand and walking with me, I am able to walk free. MAY GOD POUR HIS BLESSINGS UPON ETHEMBENI IN MANY WAYS. “PRAISE THE LORD”

Love you all, Dudu Zulu.

1 comment:

  1. Dudu, I see you walking tall, and living up to all the expectations that are placed on you in Mphopomeni.
    I know how much love and kindness you show people, and the sacrifices that you have made to help people. You are truly being the Hands and Feet of our Lord Jesus every day.
    May God bless you and continue to grow you into all that He intends.
    Love, Shelly

    ReplyDelete